Monday 18 August 2014

Week 1 Weight Watchers weigh in.

I had a great week on WW Simple Start and enjoyed creating yummy meals from my food list and still being able to have a small glass of wine, I made spicy turkey burgers, a filling chilli and a stir fry, I cook from scratch and use the app and e-source for ideas and have also found some face book groups and people on Instagram that are following WW and post photographs of meals and pro points values which I know I will find helpful as it is nice to get in touch with people who are getting great weight loss results.

My Niece got married on Saturday and the buffet was full of non simple start foods and at the time everyone was so hungry because it was late. I ended up having a tuna cob (brown),salad,mini pork pie,a samosa,a chicken drumstick and a few crisps, I steered clear of the beautiful desserts, I did however have 4 glasses of Rose wine. I was dreading my first weigh in because I didn't handle the food situation well but I was surprised to find out that I had lost 4lb!

If I had stuck to simple start at the wedding I could have lost much more but it does prove that it works and I have now been giving filling and healthy foods plus 49 weekly pro points too.

I am starting to track and this is the structure I need and am looking forward to creating some nice meals.

I hope you have a good week.

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment