Saturday 9 August 2014

First meeting tomorrow

I signed up on-line for the monthly pass for £10 for the first month offer and at first was thinking of just following the plan on-line but decided yesterday to go to a class because I need to be answerable to someone other than myself, I stopped following Slimming World last year and have put 3 stone on ! so doing it myself at home isn't such a good idea for me.I looked up my nearest classes and found one for a Sunday at 7pm at the local fitness centre and swimming pool which is perfect for me as I don't drive I know John is always here on a Sunday so he can take me and he can have half a beer in the local pub or a cuppa in the fitness centre coffee shop whilst waiting for me.
I just take the voucher I printed off to class, the voucher is valid for one month for classes,internet access to the WW members site and phone app which I will find really useful.
So wish me luck because I know walking in that room full of strangers and facing up to the reality of how much I weigh is so daunting but I have decided to tackle it at a pound a time and not look at the bigger picture.
I have done a shop as I have been online and looked at the foods on the plan and think I am prepared so for now I am signing off, I have a few naughty things in the cupboard to dispose of eat before my first weigh in.
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment