Monday 8 September 2014

Got my first silver seven

Yeah, I lost 2lb this week and got my first silver 7 award, I am thrilled. I am not putting any pressure on myself and loss is a loss but I think 2lb is great.









The first of many I know it.

I have enjoyed this week so much and have eaten quite a lot and for the first time in a very long time have enjoyed the food guilt free. I have made French toast and berries for breakfast, had white bread, made turkey burgers,chilli and even had a KFC wrap and fries ! I love Weight watchers because there is nothing you can't have, it is about portion control and I love the Pro points, I have my daily and weekly allowances and I feel safe in the knowledge that I do have the weekly points for those little extras and treats and even a glass of wine.
So bring on the week ahead and the fantastic meals I am planning to cook and eat, my new mantra is Fail to
plan,plan to fail. I have all of my meals for the week planned and have shopped for the week too.
I know if I stick to my plan and use my points wisely that I will see a loss on those scales . I am also adding some exercise into my weekly routine too.
Have a great week , Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment